Electrical Safety Program Development
At Ritter Safety, we understand the importance of electrical safety in the workplace. That’s why we offer a comprehensive service to develop a written electrical safety program that addresses shock and arc flash hazards in accordance with OSHA requirements and the 2021 edition of the NFPA 70E.
Our process begins with a detailed review of any current policies and procedures to ensure that your program is up-to-date and in compliance. We will then deliver an updated written Electrical Safety Program that includes specific guidelines and procedures for employees as well as clear guidelines and requirements for any contractor performing tasks that may involve electrical hazards while on your managed premises.
The final documents will be delivered in an editable digital format, allowing you to easily make updates as necessary. Let us help you keep your employees and contractors safe by developing a comprehensive and compliant electrical safety program.
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our Electrical Safety Program Development.
Our Initial Consultation is Conducted via Site Visit or Conference Call to Discuss Organization-Specific Items Including, but not limited to:
• Qualified Personnel
• Other Employees
• Arc Flash & Shock Hazard Potentials
• Equipment Labeling
• Energized Electrical Work Permits
• Job Safety Plans
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Lockout / Tagout (LOTO) Procedures
• Risk Assessment Procedures
• Field Service Technicians & Personnel
• Outside Contractors and Service Personnel
- Arc Flash and Shock Hazards
- Risk Assessment Procedures
- Other Hazards associated with working on or near Electrical installations.
- Responsibilities for
- Qualified Electrical Workers
- Unqualified Electrical Workers
- Outside Contractors, Subcontractors, and Host Employers.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Required Documents
- Tools and Test Equipment
Program Delivery & Completion
• Draft Review Meeting conducted via Site Visit or Conference Call.
• Completion of Final Edits.
• Final Program Delivery
- Complimentary NFPA 70E 2024 Edition Update.
- All Electrical Safety Programs completed from January 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023 will receive an update to the new 2024 Edition of NFPA 70E upon its release (Fall 2023).
- The update will be performed for no additional charge and will be completed by December 31, 2023.